In the coming months, HiFiBiO plans to launch its Open Innovation Laboratory – a collaborative space with biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, and life science start-ups to accelerate innovative technology and solutions for unmet medical needs.
HiFiBiO Therapeutics is located within the heart of Cambridge, MA. Collaborators will have access to HiFiBiO Therapeutics’ research tools and capabilities, and the opportunity to tap into a wide network to advance scientific endeavors.
HiFiBiO is currently accepting inquiries for the Open Innovation Laboratory. Please contact us to learn more.
Welcoming open-innovation collaborations with high-potential biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, and life science start-ups
We are looking for
- Novel ideas for immune modulation
- Explorative and breakthrough modalities centered around biologics
- New technologies and applications for single-cell platform
- Innovative approaches for identifying biomarkers and stratifying patients
- Next generation biological systems for evaluation of biotherapeutics
We are offering
- Collaborative funding opportunities
- Access to HiFiBiO research capabilities and expertise, including antibody discovery and development and single-cell analysis
- Stimulating scientific environment and supportive culture
- Global network
Contact us today to learn more about our open-innovation strategies and partnerships